Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effectss-1] All color values/formulas either between 0..1 or 0..255

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 17:10:11 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
Some filter primitives require normalization of colors (to 0-1), some can operate on normalized colors or device-dependent colors so long as RGBA are fully decomposed, while others can operate on any color space, including alpha-premultiplied colors (because they don't actually change color values).

So I don't think "consistent" is a reasonable goal.  However, I would say that the spec should probably be clearer about when color normalization is required.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/192#issuecomment-307578102 using your GitHub account