Re: [fxtf-drafts] [css-masking-1] `clip` applies-to section should mention <marker>, not <mask>

From: Dirk Schulze via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 06:17:44 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
@AmeliaBR I am sure that Adobe products behave inconsistent too. Thanks a lot for the test  cases! The results don’t really come to a surprise for me. I’ll bring it up with the WG but I currently follow your conclusion that we should consider to remove the SVG viewport creating elements. I’ll wait for Tav’s input and run the tests with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop too.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dirkschulze
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/197#issuecomment-353767755 using your GitHub account