Re: [fxtf-drafts] [geometry] DOMMatrixReadOnly string init depends on backwards compatibility syntax

From: Joseph Orbegoso Pea via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 23:41:21 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
It doesn't have to be a subclass, it can contain a DOMMatrix.

So, someone wants to make a WebGL app using web standards, and will never use CSS for the WebGL app, but by using DOMMatrix they may bring in heavy stuff? If I use DOMMatrix just for numerical values in WebGL, will the initialization of the CSS parser be avoided? Just making sure I don't have something heavier than I need in my own WebGL stuff.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by trusktr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/149#issuecomment-325512900 using your GitHub account