Re: [fxtf-drafts] [geometry] DOMMatrix should not depend on the CSS parser

From: Simon Pieters via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:29:03 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
It is, and clearly we shouldn't change what `e.style.transform = str` does.

I agree that it would be a bit confusing if e.g. CSS comments wouldn't work in `DOMMatrix` when it does for `transform`, but there's also no use case for that that can't be solved by using JS comments instead. I think it's about equally confusing with differences between window and worker contexts.

That said, I'm happy to go either way, just wanted to make sure we consider the options at hand.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zcorpan
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/122#issuecomment-297342145 using your GitHub account