Re: [fxtf-drafts] [motion] No model for interaction of `offset-position` and shapes

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 23:55:39 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
Overall seems about right. I'm strongly in favor of having the omitted <position> arguments default to `offset-position` as we discussed. Didn't quite follow what you meant with moveto 0,0 but I'll assume it's correct. :) Happy to leave the coords relative to element column to L2 or beyond, depending on user demand.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/78#issuecomment-297198505 using your GitHub account