[web-animations] ... CSS transform / translateX / will-change

From: Tony Clemmey <tonyclemmey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 14:50:06 +0000
To: public-fx@w3.org
Hello,

I am working on a project using tailwind css which does not include animations/transforms. I am looking at a minimal cross browser compatible way with IE11 to run a few transforms: translateX() and rotate() and a transition: transform and height ease with a will-change property.

So my question is does your https://github.com/web-animations/web-animations-js support this ? And could this be run easily with a user agent/browser detection method to only run the JS css classes for IE 11..

Kind Regards

Tony