Re: [css-masking] definition of 'masking box'

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 08:48:00 +0000
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
CC: public-fx <public-fx@w3.org>
Hi David,

On 24. Mar 2016, at 17:14, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org<mailto:dbaron@dbaron.org>> wrote:

https://drafts.fxtf.org/css-masking-1/#valdef-mask-clip-margin-box says:

margin-box
   The painted content is restricted to (clipped to) the masking box.

Does it mean to say "margin box" rather than "masking box"?  If not,
"masking box" needs to be defined somewhere.  This is the only
occurrence of the term in the spec.

I created an issue[1] and will fix it when I get to it. You are right, it should be margin box.

Greetings,
Dirk
[1] https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/184

-David