Re: [css-transforms] Handling combined opacity and preserve-3d

I agree with this approach by JoePea.

If anything, preserve-3d ought to be as its' namesake, preserving 3d being
more important than trying to preserve opacity.

I'm OK with opacity applying to its' own plane and popped planes escaping
that grouping, it makes sense as a web developer, rather than 3d not being
preserved on elements with preserve-3d (which would be surprising).