[css-transforms] Unify the definition of transform-style & 3D context

From: /#!/JoePea <trusktr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 00:35:55 -0700
To: public-fx@w3.org, Tien-Ren Chen <trchen@chromium.org>, Matt Woodrow <mwoodrow@mozilla.com>
Oops, forgot subject in the last one.

>     Foreground
> z-index:-1;">Stuck in middle?</div>

> Should B to stack in between the background/foreground of A because it
> has negative z-index? I think the sensible thing to do is to pop it to
> its own plane.

This all seems easier to reason about if we just consider anything with 3D
transforms (even if identity transforms) a separate plane. Thinking about
the B plane being sandwiched between content of the AC plane's texture is
more cognitively complex (as well as more complex in implementation).
Popping it out, and leaving it out sounds good.

*/#!/*JoePea