Re: Consider Leverage more off CSS

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:36 AM, L2L 2L <emanuelallen@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yes it's different.... I'mma redo it latter.
>
> What I'm proposing is that you can be able to define the duration--things of
> that nature-- via CSS too:

I'm still not quite sure what you're suggesting.  You give a ton of
examples, but I'm not sure precisely which part of the examples are
showing off what you want.  Can you describe it better, and then give
an example of its use, rather than relying purely on examples?

The end of your email appears to contain several more unrelated ideas.
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be connected to whatever you're
suggesting with Web Animations, and I'm also not sure what all that
section is even trying to suggest.  Again, perhaps a simple, short
description, along with a simple example?

~TJ