Re: [geometry] DOMRectList with legacy

On 7/17/14, 1:44 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> That assumes that UAs implement [ArrayClass] at all, but they need to do
> it anyway for MediaList as things stand.

And it's a pretty simple change, I expect.  In Gecko's binding
generator, it was literally:

-            getParentProto = "aCx, JS_GetObjectPrototype(aCx, aGlobal)"
+            if
self.descriptor.interface.getExtendedAttribute("ArrayClass"):
+                getParentProto = "aCx, JS_GetArrayPrototype(aCx, aGlobal)"
+            else:
+                getParentProto = "aCx, JS_GetObjectPrototype(aCx, aGlobal)"

plus the change to the WebIDL parser to add it to the list of known
extended attributes on interfaces and check that the interface it's
specified on does not have an ancestor.

-Boris