Re: [css-transforms] transform interpolation rules should operate better on their own results

On Feb 27, 2014, at 6:54 PM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:

> Though it still wouldn't address any case of this problem where the
> intermediate value made a round-trip through Javascript code.

Could you provide an example where this happens in JavaScript please? Or is that an implementation detail in Firefox?

Also, did Firefox already implement the changes to the matrix decomposing code in the spec from November?

I just try to get as many details as possible. It is interesting that decomposing a perspective function as matrix can have that much influence on the following rotation function.

Greetings,