Re: [web-animations] Focus on subset of the spec

(2014/04/17 9:52), Brian Birtles wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> (2014/04/16 16:21), Dirk Schulze wrote:
>> With the intent to ship for Element.animate in Blink and the reviews
>> this particular part got afterwards, I would like to suggest (this
>> time with more emphasis) that we identify a subset of Web Animations
>> and focus on that for the first level.
>
> Yes, I think this would be good.

Just as a follow-up to this. I think we still want to publish another WD
really soon with everything included so we have a public snapshot of
everything that has changed (since a *lot* has changed). We can publish
a heavily trimmed version shortly after that.

Brian