Re: [web-animations] Why does Web Animations CustomEffect not have constructor?

Hi Ohzeki-san,

The reason for this is that CustomEffect objects are provided by the
users of Web Animations, whereas the other Effect objects are part of
the model.

We want users to be able to build their own CustomEffect classes, so
we provide a specification of the minimal requirements that these
objects need to have. This lets users create objects with their own
constructors, hierarchies, behaviours, etc.

Sincerely,
    -Shane Stephens