Re: [web-animations] bounded CSS attributes and SVG properties

On Tuesday 2013-10-15 12:17 +1100, Shane Stephens wrote:
> Some animatable values have open bounds (e.g. CSS column-width values must
> be larger than 0).
> What should we do when an animation results in a value outside these open
> bounds? Currently we're thinking that we should set the value to the
> smallest representable value larger than the boundary edge, but this seems
> somewhat hacky.

I thought we'd been avoiding introducing open ranges as value
restrictions on CSS properties.  The spec for column-width looks
like a mistake to me (and the "Computed value:" line and the
"<length>" definition in http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-multicol/#cw
contradict each other).

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know