Re: [filter-effects][css-masking] Move security model for resources to CSP

I'd agree. It does seem, however, that these should also be subject to CSP
restrictions, above and beyond the target origin enabling access via CORS.

Does tying the resource loads to the 'style-src' directive make sense?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany