From: Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com<mailto:cmarrin@apple.com>>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:58:53 -0800
To: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com<mailto:leaverou@gmail.com>>
Cc: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com<mailto:cabanier@gmail.com>>, "public-fx@w3.org<mailto:public-fx@w3.org>" <public-fx@w3.org<mailto:public-fx@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: [filters] Custom filter functions proposal

On Feb 24, 2012, at 2:47 AM, Lea Verou wrote:

The src descriptor could accept multiple values so that if one can't be used, fall back to the 2nd, 3rd etc, like the src descriptor in @font-face.

What is the type of the src property? Is it a currently a function, so we can just drop in shader(...)?

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com<mailto:cmarrin@apple.com>