Re: [css3-transforms] transform-origin syntax: 3D vs. background-position

On Feb 23, 2012, at 7:52 AM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any solution that involves reverting background-position won't fly -
> it's been stable for a long time, and is useful.

But Aryeh is right. Calc() would duplicate the functionality and is even more powerful. And what do you mean with stable if nearly no browser support multiple arguments that get added (does a browser support it at all?)? Just that we have tests for it that no one passes?