Re: First draft of the blending and compositing spec

All,

during yesterday FX meeting, some people voiced concern with the lack of
context of the 'enable-background' [1] and 'isolate' [2] properties.
I've added some annotations and would like feedback to see if it clarifies
their usage.

Thanks!
   Rik

[1]