Re: [css3-transforms] Influencing layout

Hello,

In a web designer point of view, I think it's important to finalize the
current spec to have it available out of the WD state and to have
unprefixed implementation as fast as possible.

Having transformations affecting layout can easily wait for a CSS
Transforms Level 4 specification :)

My 2cts
Cheers
--