RE: CSS Animations Targeting SVG attributes

Ah right, I just noticed I missed the top half of your previous email.

> >> Taking these suggestions would let us introduce less than 20 new
> >> properties, total.
> >
> > Given that you're pretty keen to map attributes to properties, do you
> intend on presenting both options (1. Mapping attributes, 2. Targeting
> attributes with attr())to the CSS Working Group?
>
> Yes, I just sent an email to the CSSWG a few minutes ago outlining all
> of the proposed options.  I also repeated my own strong objection to
> the attr() proposal. ^_^

Good - the full story with an opinion :)

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.