Re: Fullscreen API

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> > [...]
> > the Fullscreen API [...]
>
> Taking a step back for a moment, can I just confirm that we have an editor
> for the fullscreen API spec? (Anne?) Indeed, is there a spec yet?
>
> Also, is it safe to assume that jamesr and heycam are happy to continue
> editing the animation spec cited above?

To clarify, the link above is to my personal web space where I've been
working on a spec for animation, based off of some work of Cameron's.  It's
not a spec in any "official" sense and has not been proposed to any working
group.  I've been intending to start a discussion about it on the FX mailing
list but have not got around to that yet.

- James