Re: Fullscreen API

Hi FX,

We were just discussing this thread at work. Rick Waldron, made a good
case for including full-screen behavior in the CSS3 Spec. I thought it
would be worth sharing with the group.

1) Full-screen by definition is primarily a visual / layout behavior.
2) JavaScript by default: if you can style it in CSS, you should be able
get to it through a JavaScript API, this behavior would be very similar
to the existing way you change styles.
4) Changing screen-size (window-size) would cause the HTML content to
re-flow anyway, which is a CSS issue.
5) HTML by default: you could style attributes of a BODY or other HTML
tag to be full-screen, without cluttering the HTML/App spec.
6) CSS3 Spec is still open.

Hope that helps,

Al