Re: Filters spec: CSS vs SVG

Thank Erik!
I didn't know that this was a replacement for the current spec.

So far, I think these are the following proposed changes:
- remove section 6, the filter effects region
- remove backgound-image and background-alpha
- remove section on the enable-background keyword
- change default behavior of an unknown filter to 'ignore' instead of the
'null filter'
- remove filters that create an image and move them to the image-values spec
(ie feTurbulence)
- remove the feComposite filter and replace with the CSS/SVG compositing
spec

Rik