Re: Agenda Request for Today's Telecon

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:38:01 +0100, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:

> On Monday, November 15, 2010, 4:15:51 PM, Patrick wrote:
>
> PD> I haven't seen an agenda request yet for today's (?)
> PD> teleconference.
>
> The FX telcon is every other week, and according to my calendar not this
> week.

Right, I counted 22 Nov as the next telcon date.

The requested topics look good, but I would like to ask for some work to
be done on the list prior to the telcon, if possible.

> Reviewing the general specification areas that this Task Force is
> responsible for (we can revisit the talk from SVG WG to confirm)

Please list the work items you'd like to see the TF handle, if they're not
already mentioned in the charter document:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/fx/charter/.

>  Including owners and delivery dates

Yes, let's discuss that, or better yet, let's add the deliveries to the FX
wiki first so that we don't have to spend time doing that on the call:

     http://www.w3.org/Graphics/fx/wiki/Main_Page

> Cleaning up issues database (if necessary)

Looking at http://www.w3.org/Graphics/fx/track/ there's not that much to
clean up.

> Establish a regular cadence with our meetings.  Perhaps this could be:
>  Quick status update from each specification owner including

If I could request one thing from the w3 team it would be a setup similar
to member-svg-editors@w3.org. Makes it easier to stay up-to-date on
changes.

>  Check issues status from each owner
>  Assign tasks for any open issues in specifications
>  Publish Resolutions, spec states to mailing list for FX and CSS

Added to the agenda, thanks.

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group