Re: How does the svg element handle CSS border and background-color?

Hi, fantasai-

fantasai wrote (on 8/21/10 7:28 PM):

> I would just say that the <svg> element is considered a replaced
> element as far as its surrounding contents are concerned, and any
> CSS values set on it apply exactly as if applied to a replaced
> element. And note that in some cases those values may also affect
> the SVG, e.g. 'color' will inherit into the SVG content.

Would this apply equally for both referenced SVG and inline SVG?

Where would the right place to reference in the most recent appropriate
draft of which CSS spec?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs