Re: Agenda for public-fx telcon, May 3, 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com> wrote:
> Hi public-fx,
>
> Here are the details and agenda for the May 3, 2010 telcon.
>
>  time: May 3, 2010, 20.00 UTC [1]
>  phone bridge: +1 617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>  passcode: FXTF (3983)
>  irc channel: #fx on irc.w3.org:6665
>
> Agenda:
>
> * 'image-fit' vs preserveAspectRatio
>    http://www.w3.org/mid/25829533.20100331230050@w3.org
>
> * transitions of CSS images (including gradients)
>
> * svg/css merged transforms spec
>
> * harmonizing CSSMatrix and SVGMatrix (2D)
>  http://www.w3.org/mid/y2kab96c3ef1004271459q659139f0l462b61f91afa0e5e@mail.gmail.com
>
> Cheers
> /Erik
>
> [1]
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=3&month=5&year=2010&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Argh, I'll be there for at least a half-hour, but can't promise past
that.  Completely forgot a dentist appointment that partially
overlaps.  I'll have to leave work early just so I can take the call
on my cell in the parking lot rather than while driving.

If we can cover the issues in roughly the order listed here, I'll be
happy.  I potentially have input on the first two, less so on the
third, and none at all on the fourth.

~TJ