Re: Agenda for public-fx telcon, April 25, 2010

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:29:42 +0200, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com> wrote:

> On Apr 19, 2010, at 8:05 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry for the confusion here, I did mean April 26 [1]. So would a
>>> Monday
>>> morning at that time suit you any better?
>>
>> I'd have to wake up early to attend, as my alarm is typically set for
>> 7:30.  It's not impossible, merely annoying.
>
> This time slot is also 12:30am for Dean in Australia, and he's an early
> riser. It's a pretty bad time slot all around.
>
> Can we pick a better one? <http://everytimezone.com/>

Fine, let's try to find a better timeslot. Since it's short notice that
implies that we move the telcon to the following week (Monday, May 3).

Can everyone please indicate their preferences for the telcon time please?
Note that we have people from westcoast US and eastcoast australia to
cover. Not everyone can have a perfect timeslot.

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group