Re: [css3-transitions] stroke-width transition type

Hi Dean,

Sounds good, I would suggest referencing both SVG 1.1 and 1.2T to get the
full set of animatable properties, or possibly the SVG Integration spec. I
see that the references haven't yet been added to the references section.

Minor thing: might be good if the sentence in section 5.2 "Properties from
SVG" linked to section 4 "Animation of property types" so as not to
confuse it with the table of animatable properties in section 5.1
"Properties from CSS".

Cheers
/Erik