W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > November 2014

Minutes 2014-11-12

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:01:39 +0100
To: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.xo71k1ipsmjzpq@steven-ux21a>
http://www.w3.org/2014/11/12-forms-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: Erik to investigate dealing with excess namespace nodes in  
section 3.2 the instance element [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2014/11/12-forms-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to contact WAI about correct international email  
addresses [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2014/11/12-forms-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to update header@name @value to include Erik's  
comments [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2014/11/12-forms-minutes.html#action02]

Steven
Received on Wednesday, 12 November 2014 17:02:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:14:10 UTC