resource-error on xforms-submit-error

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:19:21 +0100
To: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
I've just run up against a problem with the context information for the
xforms-submit-error event.

If you get the event, then event('error-type') is meant to tell you what
the problem is. But you get 'resource-error' for the following cases:

1. If the resource is not specified (and thus no submission is done)
2. replace="instance" when the result is of a non-XML media type
3. replace="text" for a result that is neither an XML media type nor a
text type (i.e. with a content type not matching text/*)
4. replace="all" with an error response

It seems to me it would be better if we had a different error-type for
each type of error.

Steven