W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > January 2014

Minutes 2014-01-15

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:29:34 +0100
To: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.w9qlfk0ismjzpq@steven-ux21a>
http://www.w3.org/2014/01/15-forms-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: Erik to take over Nick's action to change the events for  
dialog [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2014/01/15-forms-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Nick to pass on information about creating spec [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2014/01/15-forms-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to work out how to produce the spec using Nick's  
notes [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2014/01/15-forms-minutes.html#action03]


Steven
Received on Wednesday, 15 January 2014 16:30:08 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:14:09 UTC