Re: Added context everywhere (by adding it to the binding attributes)

John,

I thought that the last two resolutions/actions invalidated the previous resolutions/actions. If we still want to go forward with this I can make the changes. But we should put it back on the agenda then, or agree by e-mail.

One thing, it might make sense to add model also to common attributes, because all XForms elements can now have  XPath expressions (AVT's in attributes and context attribute).

Kind regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 425 41 02