Re: Made xpath error information available as context information for xforms-compute-exception and xforms-binding-exception

Hi Nick,

Does this section adequately capture  the conditions under which an
exception will be produced based on having an error of some kind in the
XPath expression?
I think it is sufficient.
If so, then I think some of the action items I have around providing
errata to make it more clear the conditions under which an error should
occur are just spec nitpicks that should be closed without further work.
The level of spec seems adequate to me for implementers to figure out when
to emit an exception due to an xpath error. Do you agree?

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Distinguished Engineer, IBM Forms and Smarter Web Applications
IBM Canada Software Lab, Victoria
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/johnboyerphd
Blog RSS feed: