Re: incremental delay considered harmful

 Hi W3C form group members !!!
 May be its an extra thing in the current discussion about the delay
attribute .. Better we can add additional  attribute called "interval" and
the values are none or some milliseconds depends on the application
requirement ...

By

Rajamani M
Chennai