Re: The <label> issue

> A problem with this is the loss of context that the label is nested in.

Often, probably in most cases, a label resource, if not inline, is obtained
from another instance or model, e.g.:

  <label model="resources ref="my-label"/>

or:

  <label ref="instance('resources')/my-label"/>

or with variables:

  <label ref="$resources/my-label"/>

rather than being relative to the data associated with the control.

Granted there are cases where the label will be stored alongside the data.
In such cases, moving labels will be harder, but maybe that's still
acceptable.

The thing is that the label/@for proposal has lot going for it:

* it is compatible with how things are done in HTML
* it covers existing use cases
* it is implemented
* its syntax is fairly light

-Erik