Re: Making XForms 1.2 more RESTfull: submission URI Templates and matrix URIs

A big +1 for URI template support. However, there are syntactic
similarities to AVTs, which might cause confusion.

Related to combining XForms and REST: Ian Robinson described an
interesting approach using XForms models at
http://iansrobinson.com/2010/09/02/using-typed-links-to-forms/

Also, HTTP PATCH (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5789) is an official RFC
since March. So we should include it in the list of supported submission
methods.

Regards,
Uli.

--