Re: Is there a limit on the size of attachments on W3C mailing lists?

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 12:19:01 +0200, Steven Pemberton
<Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl> wrote:

> There is a limit. If it exceeds a certain size it gets sent to the
> moderator (me) along with other crud (a couple of thousand messages per
> month) that gets sent to the list that you don't see. I then filter the
> crud out, and forward your message, which I have now done.
>
> So if a message doesn't turn up, ping me to see if I missed it amongst
> the crud.

It turns out that the size limit is a hard one that even I as moderator
can't exceed, so when I forwarded the mails, they bounced yet again.

Anyway, it seems to be resolved now.

Steven