Re: XPath 2.0

I had thought we agreed that the function signatures would indeed be
different between XPath 1.0 and XPath 2.0, and that the XPath 2.0 function
signatures would be more precise.

I think we also talked about XPath 2.0 being optional to implement in
XForms 1.x and therefore activated by the attribute, i.e. that the default
in the absence of an attribute would be XPath 1.0 since that is the
required engine for XForms 1.x.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Lotus Forms
IBM Victoria Software Lab