First face to face: Re: Proposed Charter for the Forms Working Group (Call for Review) sent

Hi Steven (and Leigh),

I guess when we started talking about this, I thought the whole vote to
recharter and new group formation would happen in the January timeframe.
Now that I'm seeing that the call for review of the proposed charter is
going to proceed until March 11, I am starting to become concerned about
the schedule for our next face to face.
It seems like W3 management will look at the results for another week or
two after, then there'll be a call for participation for a few weeks after
that, then we'd need to give any new people a month's notice...

Should we be scheduling the face to face a little later, once the new
charter is in place and new membership set?

BTW, has our current charter actually been extended?  If not, are there
any IP implications we need to be worried about?

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Lotus Forms
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed:

Proposed Charter for the Forms Working Group (Call for Review) sent

In case you missed it:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2010JanMar/0024.html

Get your AC reps to reply.

Best wishes,