Re: Moving Form Events from DOM3 Events to HTML5

Hi Doug,

I'd suggest we have a joint meeting during the upcoming
TPAC 2009 in Santa Clara about this.

I'll send another email to you and would like to discuss the
details.

Regards,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org