Fw: Request for being added to the XForms Implementations List

----- Forwarded by John Boyer/CanWest/IBM on 11/18/2009 10:10 AM -----

From:
"Patrick Freudenstein" <patrick.freudenstein@kit.edu>
To:
John Boyer/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA
Date:
11/18/2009 08:25 AM
FW: Request for being added to the XForms Implementations List

Dear Mr. Boyer,

we would like to ask you to add our visual Web-based XForms editor to the
W3C XForms Group Wiki’s Implementations page (please see my previous email
below). As I haven’t got any response so far, I would like to know if
there are any formal requirements which our software does not meet? If
there is any further information required from my side, please let me
know.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards from Germany,
  Patrick Freudenstein

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Dr.-Ing. Patrick Freudenstein
Integration and Virtualization

Engesserstr. 4 / Building 20.51
D-76128 Karlsruhe
Germany
Find me!

Phone:
+49 (0)721/608 8072
Email:
patrick.freudenstein@kit.edu
Web:
http://mwrg.tm.uni-karlsruhe.de

KIT - University of the federal state of Baden-Wuerttemberg and national
large-scale research center of the Helmholtz Association