Re: Revisions for 5.2.1.a and 5.2.1.c

Hi Erik,

Yes, I took care of it.  I was in the 'hood.
Perhaps instead you could see if you "can live with" what I've said about
upload in those two emails (you got an action item about it in the minutes
even though you sent regrets, only because the topic is directly relevant
to issues you raised previously).

Thank you,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: