Re: [XForms 2] New feature - Patterns to reduce the need for actions

Quick note on this:

We need to weigh adding features to core XForms vs. providing a
powerful extension mechanism which authors can use to extend the
language.

Specifically, in Orbeon Forms we have been implementing XBL 2, and
once you have something like that, the need for adding higher-level
constructs to the core language is quite reduced.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/