Re: Test 7.8.2.c

Actually, Nick's change for 11.9.8.a did make it to cvs and hence the
updated zip file.
It also looks like Nick did an update to 7.8.2.c too, but I think it was
not correctly updated.
Nick, could you have another look and eradicate *all* occurrences of
xforms-compute-exception from the test?

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: