tweaks to test framework markup for tests 2.1.a and 2.2.a

Hi All,

I noticed that tests 2.1.a and 2.2.a were using xhtml in the default 
namespace, unlike the entire rest of the test suite.  Also, one of the 
tests was using xf rather than xforms as the namespace prefix.  These 
inconsistencies make it harder to convert the test framework markup of the 
test suite to other formats, so I changed these two tests to be consistent 
with the rest of the test suite, and I updated the zip file accordingly.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
Workplace, Portal and Collaboration Software
IBM Victoria Software Lab

Blog RSS feed:

Received on Wednesday, 26 August 2009 16:24:52 UTC