Re: Test 4.2.4.a: possible simpler idea

Hi Leigh,

This looks like an excellent adjustment to a form that more reasonably
tests the event without having to resort to the server-side work.  It also
looks like Ubiquity should be able to pass this test, which would then
remove this issue from the 1.1 obstacles list.

We're going to have someone from the ubiquity team look at your form in
the next few days and will report back to the WG soon.  Once the Ubiquity
XForms processor passes this revised test, we'll update our implementation
report to reflect that and, since FF3 plugin still passes, we can then
just adopt your revised form and close this issue.

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: