Re: New XForms 1.1 with easy YUI,XBl interface

All,

Maybe Hans could explain better how this improves upon FormFaces? And
is there some documentation?

It's great that there is XBL support as I think that XBL 2 or
something very much like it is needed for XForms (we have now some
basic support for XBL 2 in our implementation as well). The more
people experiment with it, the better.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/