From: Shane McCarron [mailto:xhtml2-issues@mn.aptest.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:42 AM
To: Klotz, Leigh
Cc: www-html-editor@w3.org
Subject: Re: Comment on "CURIE Syntax 1.0" Working Draft 6 May 2008
(PR#8042)

Leigh,

Thanks for your comments.  The requested changes have been made with the
exception of including a RelaxNG definition.  The working group is in
the process of developing an overall strategy on supporting RelaxNG.
When that strategy is ready, we will introduce the appropriate
datatypes.

We hope this resolves your last call comments on CURIEs.  We plan to
proceed to Candidate Recommendation as soon as possible.