Re: A rose by any other name...

I agree with that it would be a good idea to have a name that
reflects the other usages asides from form filling. But we also need
to bare the legacy in mind, so sebastians proposal (xforms 1.1:
XYZ :) ) seems like a very good idea as we keep the legacy and
broaden the name... Ofcourse we need a good name for the "XYZ" part :)

-kenneth